Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Sweet Summer

Sweet Summer

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 7 at 2:11 pm:
The colors were what drew me in, but I found out I also love just about everything else about this piece as well. It's so realistic, yet dreamy at the same time. Bravi. :D 

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 5 at 12:17 pm:
I love how you used the colors to make this painting calm you!

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 4 at 9:09 pm:
That is beautiful! I was wondering what watercolor set you use, this is sooo amazing!

Jexxi13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 4 at 10:56 pm :
I use Winsor & Newton's half pan watercolors. They're a bit more expensive but a little goes a long way because they're richly pigmented. Watercolors in pan form are also better than the tube form, in my opinion

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 5 at 11:16 am :
Alright thank you. My friend is an artist and I wasn't sure what to get him. Thank you so much for the advice! :)