Smile This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
The sky and the sun smile together

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

Deej6595 said...
Wow! Very abstract and beautiful and just amazing. I am hungry. Need more.

LunaEclips said...
Wow... amazing! I love the contrasting colors, colors that almost are too unrealistic for a moment, but then if you think about it, they are totally true and right! love the message it sends about the sky and the sun :) it is very... deep... congratulations on doing so incredibly well! :D

FlashlevitationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love it!

sunriseusnset said...
description explains a lot. i was scrolling through and this picture really captures my attention. i like how you look at the sky in a different way. since the sun is the bottom this makes me think that the horizon and sky are one..kissing. ? this is great anyways!

Medina D. said...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 8:08 am
i know this shows for lame imagination, but to me it looks like 2 pairs of lips kissing.

_AMZ_ said...
I am...confused, but intrigued  -__'

VampireDory16 said...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 8:49 am
AH mazing!!!

The.Wild.Huntress said...
thsi means a lot to me
it really speaks, huh?
lol i love it

TigerLynn said...
This is really neat, I like it.

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love it! It's quirky, yet so... true! You did a wonderful job!
God bless,
...,