New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Cherry Blossoms

Cherry Blossoms This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
My first time painting with watercolors. I hope you like it! (:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

AlexM14 said...
Feb. 10 at 9:03 am:
Oh my gosh, I love this painting it is so great! You really have alot of talent! I love all of the different colors you used!

Lovely346This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 2:59 pm :
Thank you very much! (:

AlexM14 replied...
yesterday at 7:52 pm :
You're welcome!

AltheaRaineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 7 at 7:51 pm:
I agree! I love it!

horsehugger30252This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 4:42 pm:
Great job on the reflection in the water!

Jan. 29 at 6:42 pm :
Thank you! (: