New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Orchid Floral

Orchid Floral

Report abuse
Description:
15 by 22" watercolor painting on Langton Prestige paper

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:53 pm:
Oh wow! This is so beautiful! ♥

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 5 at 12:53 pm:
Are you in some sort of art school or college. If not, you must apply. Cause you're really good!

Kseniya O. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sep. 5 at 11:29 pm :
thank you and yep, i am at an art school. soon ill be turning 20 though so i wont post any more stuff here :(

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 7 at 3:57 am :
wow wow and wow. Kseniya, at 19 you're at an art school, that's amazing. Gosh, you have no idea whatsoever how much I'll miss you around. You're one of my super-favourites.  And have really inspired me a lot. Lets be friends :)

Sep. 7 at 3:15 pm :
:) thats nice to hear (that people here notice and appreciate my posting)

yesterday at 6:28 am :
I love it actually.