Magnolia Blooming

By Kseniya Ostrovska BRONZE, Flushing, New York
Kseniya Ostrovska BRONZE, Flushing, New York

11 by 14" watercolor on Langton Prestige paper

(the original work had more beautiful colors than this photo)

Similar images

This art/photo has 3 comments.

SpottyLepard said...
on Nov. 2 2013 at 10:56 pm
SpottyLepard, Concord, North Carolina

"Smooth seas do not make strong sailors." -Old Nigerian Proverb

This is so incredible, you must have a lot of talent!

PhotoFanatic said...
on Oct. 6 2013 at 9:11 pm
PhotoFanatic, Howard City, Michigan

Everyone wants happieness no one wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain

Amazing artwork>>>

on Sep. 5 2013 at 12:52 pm
SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

Your paintings get better every time. This is too beautiful. And the details make it hard for me to believe that its water colour. Wow.

Parkland Book