Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Blown Away

Blown Away

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

cristelsnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4 at 12:55 pm:
OMFG! that looks so good! geez you are very talented! but wow!

CookieMonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 10, 2013 at 9:55 am:
Oh, god. You're so talented. I love the eyes. They just look so real. I love it, I mean it. I just added this one to my favorites. 

Jexxi13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 11, 2013 at 10:02 am :
Wow, thank you!! :3

fairygabby99 said...
It's wonderful! 

Sept. 8, 2013 at 2:08 pm :
Thanks so much!(:

SummerIndigoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:09 pm:
WHY DIDN'T THIS GET EDITOR'S CHOICE? :O It's fabulous!

Aug. 12, 2013 at 6:25 pm :
You're too kind! :3

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:13 pm:
ge...ge...ge....ge....ge... (the sounds of speechlessness)   wow.....great job!!!! and watercolor too!

Aug. 12, 2013 at 6:26 pm :
Thank youu! :D

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 19, 2013 at 11:51 am:
This is sooo good! It reminds me of an Agnes Cecil painting. I love the eyes the best, but you did a good job with the hair, too :)

Aug. 12, 2013 at 6:25 pm :
Thanks!! I actually did draw inspiration from Agnes Cecile, She's my favorite watercolorist (:

sunshine04 replied...
Sept. 25, 2013 at 2:07 am :
I too love agnes , I found her on deviant blows my mind off