Escape This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Watercolors on canvas. This was my last painting done in art class for this year.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

LaChouette This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is wonderful. I really don't know what else to say, but wonderful job!

Alabian said...
LOL! Teen Ink did this picture justice by putting it in the magazine. Congrats on that! This is totally sweet. I can see a really awesome story behind it. Good job :D

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:06 am
congrats on getting this into the Mag!

Mandy22 said...
Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:43 am
I love everything about this.

KenzicoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the simplicity too, its also a dream of mine, this watercolour, with the balloons.

definetly awesome! it really shows your talent!

londongirl90 said...
I love this. Simple, but really great. Well done!