New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Reflections

Reflections

Report abuse
Description:
12" by 15" watercolor

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:33 pm:
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! It's just perfect! :) All your flower paintings are absolutely stunning, GREAT work!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2 at 9:18 am:
I have run out of praise now... :P

Kseniya O. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 3 at 11:31 pm :
thats a compliment in itself! thank you! it really inspires me to do more when people comment and look and want to see more :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 4 at 11:14 am :
Oh You're welcome.... I am so glad this made you happy :D

KJ-loveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 18 at 10:47 am:
Looks totally profesional!!!! Great job!

May 3 at 11:30 pm :
Thank you! i really try.. lol i watched like five 40 min clips on youtube before i got here.

MariahNicoleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 28 at 2:57 pm:
This is flawless... serious talent....

Feb. 28 at 11:58 pm :
Thank you very much!