Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Reflections

Reflections

Report abuse
Description:
12" by 15" watercolor

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

SpottyLepard said...
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! It's just perfect! :) All your flower paintings are absolutely stunning, GREAT work!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 2, 2013 at 9:18 am
I have run out of praise now... :P

Kseniya O. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thats a compliment in itself! thank you! it really inspires me to do more when people comment and look and want to see more :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 4, 2013 at 11:14 am
Oh You're welcome.... I am so glad this made you happy :D

KJ-loveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:47 am
Looks totally profesional!!!! Great job!

Thank you! i really try.. lol i watched like five 40 min clips on youtube before i got here.

MariahNicoleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is flawless... serious talent....

Thank you very much!