Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Roses in Bloom

Roses in Bloom

Report abuse

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

Foolishtonugedairtist said...
today at 5:45 pm:
This is beautiful, all of your work is. This probably my favorite one the color choices where amazing it looks great.

SamsQThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16 at 12:25 pm:
This is amazing! The colors, shading, and everything is perfect! I love all of your work!

Kseniya O. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 16 at 6:31 pm :
Thank you! i uploaded more watercolors recently and after theyre approved, you can take a look at those too. :)

MMA96 said...
Jan. 27 at 10:03 pm:
Wonderful dimension! The toned down, subtle colors are gorgeous and create a great mood for the the drawing.

Jan. 28 at 9:23 pm :
Thank you! this was my first watercolor in ages and i was so happy with the result. it was originally slightly more bright though, the photograph made it a bit too glum.

MMA96 replied...
Jan. 29 at 6:17 pm :
I enjoyed looking at it, thanks for posting it!