Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Swamp Flower

Swamp Flower

Report abuse

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

bea.townsend said...
yesterday at 3:26 pm:
your so good at these paintings,i wish i could do it !

SamsQThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16 at 12:27 pm:
This gorgeous! You have something called pure talent

Kseniya O. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 16 at 6:25 pm :
Thank you very much!

Keeper6This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 1 at 10:39 pm:
This is reallt great! Well, all of your work is. You should teach me.. haha:) Keep making art!  

Feb. 2 at 6:12 pm :
Thank you! and i sure will- it is the only thing that i really really love to do!

monochromaticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28 at 8:32 pm:
impressive!

Jan. 28 at 9:24 pm :
Thanks you very much!  

MMA96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 27 at 10:04 pm:
Love the bright purples! You're defineately a talented watercolor artist!

Jan. 28 at 9:30 pm :
Thanks again! and lol i would hardly deserve such a title