Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > this way, no one gets hurt.

this way, no one gets hurt.

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own!

HagenDazzleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That's so motivating- it reminds me of the World War II poster that shows a girl saying "we can do it". The message of perseverance is so strong in both so I just found the connection between them. Check out my work and tell me what you think. Thanks and keep up the great work!

LightningRipThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 30, 2012 at 11:38 pm :
It DOES kinda look like P!NK!! lol :) Anyway, you're an AWESOME painter, and I love this piece, both the painting itself and the words.

Meaghan_EliseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 6:55 am:
Ohh my god, I LOVE this!!!(: Very powerful

awensman95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Absolutely love this. Especially the message!

GirlInTheBeanie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
love the words and how they relate to the painting-- and the painting itself is amazingly gorgeous too. i love how the background is splattered and a mix of colors and how the black picture is on top of that. it's amazing.

flebaggy said...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 10:25 am:

thats  a great saying  can i prink it out and pput it on my wall for when im sad ? uh omg  could u n make this  larger ill pay  for  it

and even liek  to copys   for my freinds it looks like pink the   singer but its a great  sayin llove  darsk light  detaisla nd color

Linghoon replied...
Aug. 24, 2011 at 1:16 pm :
amazing!! that is so pretty! 

weirdonpurpose said...
so true. its amazing what animals we are when we strip away the lip gloss and the nice hair and expensive jackets. beautiful work.

Aastha_Duggal said...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 10:50 am:
very beautiful and inspiring.
LOVE IT!!
btw....how do u get a space in ur screen name? I tried but i couldn't do it,

sumthingprecious said...
this is sooooo beautiful!!!! great job. I'm a writer if you want please check out some of my work.

kittycat said...
this is awesome i love it

rosepetals_96 said...
Sept. 19, 2009 at 9:19 am:
you're amazing...
where did you get inspiration??

stephanie S. said...
Jul. 11, 2009 at 11:57 pm:
yes I did lol. I painted everything.

stephanie S. said...
Jul. 11, 2009 at 11:56 pm:
yes I did lol. I painted everything.

Kirsten said...
Jul. 6, 2009 at 1:35 pm:
wow did you paint the person?!