Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Ivy's second coming

Ivy's second coming This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
After becoming fascinated with Daisy I continued the story behind her. “Ivy” is the continuation of Daisy. This character Ivy has a lot of inspirations and similarities from the short story...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

callie15 said...
So much detail, so beautiful...so fantastic!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow~I didn't think this was a sculpture. Looks fascinating.

Mpbeanie said...
You are an artistic genius! I love your work and think that you have more than enough potential to make it in the world of art and creativity.

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
I'm waiting for the eyes to open.

Clopsey said...
just looked at your other work as well— you're so talented. this stuff is really good...

MissElizabethBathroy said...
Dec. 27, 2010 at 3:08 am
Wow! For all i knew it could be a photograph of a diseased looking women. Lovely.

artist22 said...
This is really amazing; you have a ton of talent. I am really interested in how you made it... did you sculpt this from clay?

glammetalgoddes said...
Aug. 28, 2010 at 12:43 am
this is breathtaken simply beautiful

AbbyQ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 12:58 am
Just plain beautiful.

Tiny said...
One word- Amazing!!!!!!

Moishness said...
Thid is REALLY good!!!!!!!!!! Likeamazing

notebookgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like this a lot