Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Les Paul

Les Paul This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
This piece was created in ceramics class. It has real wire strings and is cut at the top to be used as a planter or pencil holder or whatever one chooses.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 22 comments. Post your own now!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 4 at 2:47 pm
Ceramics class?! Seriously! This is AWESOME! =D Can't believe it--every bit of it looks so real, and that the strings are real wire. Man. Bravissima. 

Breebaby831 said...
Sept. 11, 2011 at 11:07 am
Ohmygoshh!! That's amazingg!!!(: I love it! <3

_Zavery_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wooooowww!   O.o

shadowrider said...
This looks real! I thought it was real! AMAZING!

yungladyB said...
LOVE IT<3!!! It lookz so real!!! Awesome job :)

Krystan said...
At first i thought this was real. this is very good! :D

fragileblackorchid said...
aweseum dudez teehee i wanna buy it lol nice lighting to

crzybookworm said...
It looks so real!! Great job. I love the lighting too

~EmilyC~ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
At first I thought this was just a photograph of a real guitar! That's amazing! Post more of your work soon!

jonas_chic899 said...
daangg!!!!! thats so awesome!! great great job!!!

BobbyC This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 7:59 am
thanks! im glad you like it

Laughternchoclate said...
WHOA this is really cool!
(I'm not sure if mi other comment posted)
Btw, i thot this was real wen i saw it :) Two thumbs up, PLLLEAAASSSE be an artist

Apr. 6, 2010 at 7:58 am
hahah thank youu im not an art major at the moment but i am definitely thinking about an art career :]

Laughternchoclate said...
HO -LY CRAP ! This is the coolest thing I have EVER seen! If you wanna be an artist, ur gonna b rich !!!

EleanorRigbysGospelofPeace This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 23, 2010 at 11:47 am
This is really awesome. The thing is, it doesn't look like some handmade ceramics-class piece of work. It looks completely real. You're a fantastic artist.

Apr. 6, 2010 at 7:58 am
thanks it means a lot

AmnyR said...
totally sweet, my dad plays a les paul... wish i could play. great work, its gorgeous

Apr. 6, 2010 at 7:57 am
thank you!

aub13zzz said...
this is great! keep it up!

Nov. 21, 2009 at 12:43 am
thanks i really appreciate it!