Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Ephemoral Decay

Ephemoral Decay

Report abuse
Description:

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 13 at 2:40 pm:
Alas, je l'aime vraiment. It has so much artistic feelings in there, with the perfect blend of colors and objects and wonderful taste. Bravi. :) 

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow... But i don't understand. what does it mean when something is "Ephemoral"?

Maleesha said...
Jun. 23, 2010 at 6:14 pm:
Wow! That's pretty much all I can say because I'm speechless. This is a wonderful piece of artwork! Great Job!

Taylor.L said...
May 7, 2010 at 11:32 pm:
My goodness. I can't find the words to to possibly give you  higher praise. Becuase this art just deserves such higher apprciation then I can figure out how to tell you, lol FANTASTIC!

serena said...
May 7, 2010 at 6:57 pm:
wow. this is amazing. you really put a lot of feeling into it. love it....

Laughing5 said...
Mar. 5, 2010 at 2:43 am:
wow...this made me think...dang who knew you could put so much emotion into one piece of art...well apparently you knew :) nice man nice! i love it to pieces!! great great job!

Ink4Blood said...
Dec. 29, 2009 at 12:56 am:
This made me really feel something...its like a key to emotions long forgotten and thats imortant in art. I really like it! keep up the unique style!