Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Galaxy Bottle

Galaxy Bottle

Report abuse
Description:
Side #1

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

MyluvzuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 1 at 7:33 pm:
that is amazing how did you do that? I'm speechless :) Keep up the goodwork  

Princess999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 14 at 3:14 pm :
Thank you! After I took this photo, I actually hand carved a tall candle and put it in for a present to give to oe of my friends. I loe being able to bring joy to others with my art. :) 

Jul. 14 at 3:14 pm :
One*            

Toaster_WafflesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 17 at 7:44 pm :
love* lol I fail at typing :P

MyluvzuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 23 at 2:33 pm :
You are so welcome and Your art is amazing. c; keep it up