Speak This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 43 comments. Post your own now!

IceQueenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 23 at 12:19 pm
This is an amazing piece with so much to tell.Great job.

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 13 at 2:43 pm
Ditto that, Mr. ErictheRed. This has so much inspiration juices just flowing off those amazing branches, and I high five you and hug you for this awesome piece. Great job and please keep sculpting. :) 

ErictheRed said...
I could easily write a poem about this peice! insparational and thought prevoking, you can go places with this kind of stuff!

SkimKimchi said...
                                  Wow!!

LaurenE. said...
Oh my gosh did you plaster your face and then take it off as a mold?!?!?!

XTaeKwonDoDoX said...
this is amazing! i love it!!

caitlin.d135 said...
Nov. 12, 2010 at 2:14 am
incredible, you have so much talent.

writingrocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 30, 2010 at 11:50 am
This pic is amazing!

cielo said...
P.S.  You have to read the book "Speak" its a wonderful book about a young girl who starts high school with a secret....

sunriseusnset replied...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 11:27 am
great book ! i second that motion!

CrystalDE said...
Sweet! Creepy, but awesome!

StandardToaster said...
this is really cool and I love the calm expression on her face.  but why, may i ask, did u call this piece "speak?"

cielo replied...
its called Speak becuase this art work is actually the cover of the book "Speak" ...the face is supposed to be a a young girls face

Patience97 said...
Wow. This sculpture must have taken a lot of time and thought. I hope you don't mind me asking, but, what made you do this? A class project? A need to express you emotions?

Taylor.L said...
Wow.. This is just...wow. This is so amazing. I need a bigger word in my venacular that would describe this pure awesomness displayed ony my screen.

Moonbeam13 said...
I love it. Subarashii(すばらしい) 詩 - shi! ;)

TheLoquaciousDungBeetle said...
Bweeheee! Wonderful. But tell me did you use a model for the face, or is this sculpted from memory/imagination?

toxic.monkey said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 8:54 am
i'm no expert, but it looks really cool. the face is really well done!

PnO4Eva said...
hey im frm anchorage too...lol weird if we knew each other wht skool do u go to or do u evn go to skool at all? lol

roseann This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey! im from Ak too! not the big city though. i'm from a smaller place. my dad does ivory carvings and recently taught me some of his "trade". isn't it exillerating when you finish something? I'm not as good as him cuz he's been doing it pratically all his life. ur sculture is bombing! builds on your imagination.