Smoke

Report abuse
Description:
It was thundering and lighting outside, but the smoke from our neighbor's wood burner was fascinating.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

PariMThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 30, 2012 at 11:12 pm:
omg this is breathtaking :O

sherberteaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 28, 2012 at 8:44 pm:
this is so beautiful! I love it. you are so talented. 

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 29, 2012 at 3:11 pm :
Thanks :)  I don't like it as much as I originally did....I kinda wish I didn't submit it, but I'm glad you like it.

sherberteaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 30, 2012 at 4:11 pm :
I don't just like it; I LLLOOOVVVEEE it!!  I can totally picture this with the Hunger games

May 30, 2012 at 4:11 pm :

May 30, 2012 at 7:16 pm :

Oh my goodness!!  I never thought of that, but yes!  Like when Katniss is up in the tree and that girl tribute lights the fire at night, then the Careers kill her and Peeta "finishes her off"......haha definitely!

Thanks again for liking.....sorry, loving! it and putting that idea in my head! :)

May 30, 2012 at 9:23 pm :
Hey, np. I know that is what I was thinking too. Your welcome, again! :D