Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > You're Never Too Old To Play With Leaves

You're Never Too Old To Play With Leaves This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
While doing a flower child-themed photo shoot with friends, Shelby and Giovanna decide to play in the dried leaves covering the ground at school.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 32 comments. Post your own now!

Naomi518 said...
did you do any editing to this or is this how the pic came out?

me em girl said...
Oct. 21, 2011 at 9:13 am

yep your nerver to old for anything not even tto old to dress up fpr halloween  that us a cool pic lol smily face:D

;

forgottenpenname This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 5:44 am
This is so cute. :) You can tell they're really having fun in the pic -- makes me jealous, haha. Great picture!

Bambi67 said...
love this pic!

bandi_bandi said...
This is a pretty good picture. The angle could have been better, but it's hard to get it right for unposed pictures. I love the color and movement set against the drab grey concrete.

sunriseusnset said...
beautiful ! love the movement.

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 1:13 am
great picture and i loveeee the title!! :) btw if you get the chance could you take a look at my photos such as beauty in nature and freedom (and comment and rate them????)  it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS! 

writerinfinity said...
I like your title, you never are really too old. :)

blue-midnight said...

cute picture but i feel like it couldve been improved. 

Seems like the people just took the picture. It seems just luck. 

Im sorry if im wrong. 

CharBear replied...
Ah, but some of the best photos have been taken just by aiming and pushing the button at just the right moment, right? =]

Bethi replied...
who cares if its luck? haha i would much rather have a spur of the moment photo compared to a planned one. those are too dull. never EVER pose(:

Mudder_Hacky replied...
i TOTALLY agree, bethi. i also WAY prefer natural pics and never think a doctored or posed moment is as good as a real one.

writingrocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I agree with blue-midnight. It has potential, and could have been better. Overall, great job!

aliciamurphy replied...
Jan. 8, 2011 at 10:16 am
Photographs can either be posed or unposed.  This is a great picture, of course it could be improved just a little bit with some color stuff but other than that I think its great.  Taking pictures without posing them is something that is hard for me, so I envy this talent.  Great photo!

writerinfinity replied...
I agree with the other commenters. Sometimes, the best photo is caught in real life at the spur of the moment,  instead of in fake life when it's posed. 

zhlenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i think its great, yet something critical is missing...

writerinfinity replied...
What's critical?

loveletslive said...

very cute =)

-please check out my work :P

Spoiled-Chicken said...
thats a cool pic

CassieSherman14 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
nice picture!