Honu This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

KayleCastigeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey! It's Danielle from Writing class, remember? I just wanted to say congrats for getting published! That's really awesome!

dundeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 16, 2012 at 3:40 pm :
Hey!! Of course I remember you (: thanks so much!! I got the magazine today. So excited. How is writing going for you? Anything super exciting worth sharing? Do tell!!

KayleCastigeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 16, 2012 at 5:39 pm :
Writing has been good, although I've mostly been concentrating on my songwriting lately. And I'm starting at a new school this year, so I've been working on that, too. :) What about you?