New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Frozen

Report abuse
Description:
One of my favorite photos to date, I took it with my iPod Touch. This photo sort of goes with my poem "Portrait of a Winter Walk".

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

An-eloquent-leafThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 13, 2012 at 3:07 pm:
It's amazing the photo quality from 'simple' gadgets such as iPod Touches are these days. Did you know that the cameras in those have more megapixels than the one that was on the first trip to the moon?

Anyway, what a wonderful photograph. I suppose I am a bit biased, though- I am a bit partial to leaves :)

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 15, 2012 at 7:35 pm :

Wow, really? That's amazing! Very telling of how far we've come, I think...

Haha, I'm still very glad you think it's a good photograph, Leafy-dear :)

An-eloquent-leafThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 15, 2012 at 7:48 pm :
Yah, I was shocked when I first heard about that- it is amazing...

Well, I'm glad you decided to post this photograph up here :)

illusions said...
Mar. 21, 2012 at 2:35 pm:
i love this sooo much!

Mar. 23, 2012 at 9:46 pm :

I am very glad to hear that, illusions :)

Thank you for commenting!

illusions replied...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:23 pm :
your welcome. if you like poetry do u think you could comment on mine? thanks.

Mar. 30, 2012 at 12:10 pm :
Absolutely, I'll get right on it :) Thanks for asking!