Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Holding mMy Heart

Holding mMy Heart This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I had the idea of this photo in my head for weeks before my friend and I went out for a random photo shoot day. It turned out just I had pictured :D

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

Kat4ever333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Haha i always do that. i will think of an image in my head before i even have my camara then i will go back and try and create my vision sometimes it works other times it doesnt but it looks reallly good!

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 3, 2011 at 9:17 pm:

That's such a great idea!! i love it !!:)

I hope to see more photo's from you soon!! and congratz getting published in the magazine!!

Nelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 10, 2010 at 11:00 am:
This is so cute, I really like it -and beautiful coloured hair :)

SimplicityDefined replied...
Jan. 10, 2010 at 5:43 pm :
Thank you :)
Yeah she's one of my best friends..I've always been jealous of her hair. Can you believe it's natural?!?! :p

LIL MIZ MEE said...
i love this photo sometimes i even wish we could hold our hearts so all we would feel was nothing!!!!

SimplicityDefined replied...
Nov. 3, 2009 at 8:07 am :
Thank you very much :)
I know what you mean..but..it gets better..trust me. I learned this a few days ago...it definitely gets better.