Star Theif | Teen Ink

Star Theif

By Deep_Abyss... SILVER, Boling, Texas
Deep_Abyss... SILVER, Boling, Texas

" I Am Only Human."
"Most of the scientific geniuses of the past, I realize now, are simply just stating the Obvious...thus proving that ANYONE & EVERYONE has a potential "genius" in them..."

Tags: Abstract

Similar images

This photo has 2 comments.

on Jul. 16 2012 at 8:05 am
Deep_Abyss... SILVER, Boling, Texas

" I Am Only Human."

Well, thank you! But I'm not quite sure what you mean by "lovely bokeh", "triptych or diptych"...excuse my lack of vocabulary! :I Anyhow this photo was capture at the spur of the moment in my car on a rainy afternoon with no editing whatsoever, but i really appreciate your advice. i promise to do some research on your sophisticated vocabulary! ;)

on Apr. 14 2012 at 5:17 am
wonderstranger, Palo Alto, California
lovely bokeh, I love the range of values and that you chose to make it black and white. great choice. This would look great in a triptych or diptych of some sort. The only thing I'd recommend is changing the orientation or recropping so that the composition isn't in the center, or if you really prefer center make sure its right on the spot :))