Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Barking Up The Wrong Tree

Barking Up The Wrong Tree

Report abuse
Description:
I was lying on the ground thinking about birds and how they can come and go freely, and I was looking up at the tree and took a picture curious how it would turn out.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You do need to fix the blurriness, but otherwise, nice pic! I like the idea, and how the focus is looking up...5/5, forget the blurriness ;)

Girly replied...
Thanks! :)

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice, as a young photographer myself, I think you could have moved the camera a little to the right, the blurred tree trunk takes up half of the picture, in my opinion it would look better without the trunk so blurred. Nice photograph capturing the silence of nature !

Girly replied...
Yea I would agree it is not my best work, but i haven't the time to publish more at the moment. I like your perspective on photography. Tip taken I will experiment. Thanks!