Precious This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
Self-portrait in Anchorage, Alaska!

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the April 2012 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 10:57 am
Looks cool~ Did you use any computer graphics on this?

haley_992This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 26 at 12:18 am
Yes I did! For the background sky, but the light from my hands was not inserted during post processing.