Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Beach Days

Beach Days

Report abuse
Description:
I remember this day like it was yesterday.. I love how the picture came out.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I. LOVE. this photo!! The water looks sooo pretty, with the sun on it...sis, you are a pro at beach photos :P =)

babyrex4 replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 5:47 pm :
Nahh but thanks :). Anyone can take a picture of the ocean! And remember at LBI with those 2 annoying kids? Well there they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 6:09 pm :
You're right, anyone can, but not everyone can make it come out so pretty like you can sis :) btw u sent me a beach photo a while ago and its really good i'll have to send it back to you. I've kept it all this time cuz its my favorite =) and lol annoying kids....dangit i dont remember D: