Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Unique Sunset

Unique Sunset

Report abuse
Description:
This is one of my favorite photos that I have taken. I love how all the colors form in the middle and the clouds are out on the side, even though it blocked the view of the sun setting that day. At the bay of LBI.
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

TheGracefulWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 10:57 am:
I am a major fan of sunsets and I take loads of pics of them and this one is really good! I like the peachy color in it!!

babyrex4 replied...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 6:56 am :
Thanks so much!

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh I remember this! This sunset was sooo pretty...and we both captured it! :D sis lol our pictures of it are like identical XD 5/5..if it goes through

babyrex4 replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 5:46 pm :
Oh yeah you took a picture of it too! I should give you photo credit lol.

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 6:07 pm :
lol no, this one is yours, and then i have mine, whether or not they look identical XD what matters is which one of us took the pic