Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Arachnophobia

Arachnophobia

Report abuse
Description:
My fear of spiders started after seeing this giant. It is called a common black and yellow spider. The zig zags in the web show that a male spider has made an appearance in the female's web. I thought that looked cool, besides the spider.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
AHH! The spider!!! Nice shot sis, closer than i would've gotten XD and thats interesting, about the web thing in the description

babyrex4 replied...
IKR. Thanks sis :). Yeah my dad made me research it lol because he thought the spider was cool.

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I've seen one like that- I almost ran into one's web! eek! it's an ok pic, maybe it would be better if the spider was closer.

babyrex4 replied...
Thank you. I wanted to get a closer pic of the spider but I was so afraid to get any closer!