Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Meadows of High School

Meadows of High School

Report abuse
Description:
This is a tiny piece of the woods outside my high school. It reminds me of the memories my friend and I have shared there.
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Now THIS is what I'm talking about! I love how you captured the movement of the water, and the subject is very clear in this one. I really like it. Good job!

babyrex4 replied...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 7:25 am
Thank you so much :). I have been thinking you would give up looking at my work, because it seems like you haven't liked it very much. This picture means the most to me out of all the others :).

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I don't give up, and it's not that I don't like it. Sorry, I'm just reaaally honest sometimes! You have great potential and I really like your ideas!

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nice job sis :D u should try to take a pic of it when the sun is shining on it o.o that would be really pretty

babyrex4 replied...
Thanks sis :D. I wish I could but there are so many trees that the sun can't make its way through. Plus its ice now. :/

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
O.o take a picture of it being ice then!