Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Red Reverie

Red Reverie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
A friend and I found a patch of flowers growing in a barren field. She brought along an umbrella, the sky was blue, the reds were supreme, the rest is history.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 22, 2012 at 8:14 am:
This great! I love how the umbrella matches the flowers! great shot- keep going!

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 20, 2012 at 4:51 am:
Wow, I love that beautiful view, The umbrella makes the peaceful scene come to live !

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 21, 2012 at 12:51 pm :
That is absolutely beautiful!