Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Pretty Little Things

Pretty Little Things

Report abuse

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

AuntBrit said...
this is the kind of photography i wish i could capture, the mysterious beauty in all of the elements coming together is gorgeous!!!

Andrea M. replied...
Awh thank you (: As long as you can find beauty in anything, you can capture it.

xxthemorriganxx said...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 8:40 am
I really love your work, it's really beautiful.

Andrea M. replied...
Thank you!

EJK143 said...
Eerie, but cool

Andrea M. replied...
Thank you. I love working with these girls. They can make any scene eerie and beautiful all at the same time.

BelovedLYThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Honestly, I dont understand it, or any of your picture, they just seem pointless, and convey no meaning, they arent funny either, I just don't understand them

Daisies123 replied...
On a completley respectful level, I have to disagree with you. I feel yes, at first "andreas" photos may seem a little stange, but looking at them artistically they contain a lot meaning to me. Photography isnt just for family photos anymore.Like any art photography doesnt always have an obvious meaning.Some people will get it some people might not.

Andrea M. replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 12:37 am
As a reply to the first comment, I can respect your opinion, but you must not know how to read art. And maybe I am mistaken, but I see no art that has been put out by you? Sometimes you have to be an artist to understand. Plus, someone must like it considering it's been published four times. But thanks for the feedback lol. To the second comment, thank you so much. I do feel like I try and add an artistic twist to my pictures, and most people get it. (;