perfect rose | Teen Ink

perfect rose

By TristinKelly, east grand rapids, Michigan
TristinKelly, East Grand Rapids, Michigan

Rosanne Cash: "The key to change... is to let go of fear

Tags: Nature

Similar images

This photo has 4 comments.

TristinKelly said...
on Jan. 10 2012 at 11:33 am

I posted 2 more pictures they are going to hopefully show up tomorrow hope you can check them out they´re called Waterfall and Heart of Gold THANKS! :)

marissadele PLATINUM, Danbury, Connecticut

"If you know how you feel, and so clearly what you need to say, you'll know it. I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now." -Taylor Swift

Ohhhh, yeah, some cameras blur when you zoom in from far away...i know my phone does....but anyway your pic is still good. :) yw and thanks!

TristinKelly said...

thanks for your comment I'll try harder to keep my pictures more focus i took this picture from far away and I will check out some of your work also thanks for the rating!

It's kind of blurry and would have been much better if it were clear, but what you were aiming for is still visible...aside from the blurriness, really great picture! From what i can tell, the rose looks really pretty, and i know how hard it is to get a camera to focus on a flower. I give it 4 outta 5 =) please check out my work too!