New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Haunted

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

CalliashiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:19 am:
Yet another stunning foreign image! I love the angle so you're able to capture all the greenery and ruin of the building. It makes everything seem quiet and peaceful.

SmileThroughItAllThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:25 am:
I like this, it's really green and pretty and I like the angle and stuffs.

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
oooo where was this? It looks so interesting and pretty...i wanna go there....wonderful pic, 5/5 =) i'd love if you could check out some of my work, too!

TanazMasabaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 9, 2012 at 4:12 am :
sure! just giv me a while

Jan. 9, 2012 at 4:15 am :
location is bianibazar, sylhet, bangladesh

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 9, 2012 at 2:51 pm :
oh cool, and *gasp* this pic is by you too! lol i totally didnt realize until now...now i asked u to comment on my work on both photos oops