Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Light Up like a Firefly

Light Up like a Firefly

Report abuse
Description:
I took this photo in NY before going to a wake wearing a bright, white coat. My aunt said she saw a cross in the sky, but it's not shown here...only the beautiful lights and colors are.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 30 comments. Post your own now!

Supernova7 said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 7:56 am
I love the way the sky looks you did a great job capturing the light:) I just don't like the car that got in the way

youngpilot said...
As a Buffalonian, or one that lives in New York, I love this picture. The city has never been a favorite of mine, but this was great. Now if only the light pole would get out of the way...;)

JaneCapelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks for commenting! :D and yeah, the light pole does kind of need to move....but it also adds color. All the lights and the sky are what made this pic "beautiful" :)

Tanis said...
I loved it superb lol

RayBaytheDinosaur said...
This is so pretty =) I love the pink clouds and the bright lights it captures what the ideal beautiful city should look like

thanks, i bet this is the prettiest the city has looked in a while

sany.lastflame said...
What a great and unique photo! Love it! 4/5

aw, why 4/5 instead of 5/5? :( --just kidding. :p i respect your vote

DJEldritchPrince said...
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!! This pic has got personality and style! Mind you, I'm a fan of urbanscapes, so I'm a bit biased towards this.

thank you thank you thank you! :P :)

lucybrown said...
This is beautiful! I love pictures like this. Great photo:)

Fabala_G said...
I like this a lot:) good job!

Ms.Attitude06 said...
Its simply beautiful. :)

BillyBob60 said...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:00 am
It's beautiful!

Sparkora said...
Wow, the timing on this photo must have been critical, the colors are amazing!! I could totally see this in the New York Times or something!

omg thank you!

ErinMM said...
wow wow speachless so amazing all i can same wow i wish i was a pro pic taker like u r :) keep up the awsome pics

thank you soooo much!!

babyrex4 said...
WOAH! I wish I can take awesome pictures like you can.

Thanks sis, and omg you can! Seriously, i have to show u some of th pics you've sent me. They look beautiful!