Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Almost Perfect

Almost Perfect

Report abuse
Description:
A flower growing outside my house. Taken in summer.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

stupendousman said...
amazing! :)

An-eloquent-leafThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful photo :)

Free.Flying.Fallen.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:34 am:

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :D

~Free :)(:

AliceForever replied...
Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:57 pm :
Thanks Free!!

Free.Flying.Fallen.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 23, 2012 at 5:58 pm :
Your so very welcome! I LOVE it! :DDDDD

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 27, 2012 at 4:25 pm:
Pretty flower, too bad a caterpiler got to it before you did.

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very pretty and delicate~

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 7:17 am:
Hi hobo :) and pretty picture. too bad it doesn't have any hobos in it