Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Raspberry

Raspberry

Report abuse
Description:
A heart-shaped raspberry that we almost put into the Thanksgiving fruit salad.....now it's in my freezer:)
Tags: objects

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

Fire..This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:58 am:
aww... that's kinda cute :) but you kept it for a month? hate to say it but I don't think it would look as good moldy- lol ;) 

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:44 pm :
Actually, it still looks like that!  I hadn't checked on it in a while (forgot about it, actually) but I just did and it still looks pretty nice!!!

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh and by the way, it's almost Christmas and the rasberry's still there :)

Dec. 16, 2011 at 6:06 pm :
*raspberry