Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Green-Eyed Monster

Green-Eyed Monster This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
B)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the September 2009 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own now!

Purple_Plumberry said...
This picture is so beautiful! It holds a great simplicity and the girl looks how she should, like a child.

Meaghan_Elise said...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 6:56 am
This is adorable!<3333 :)

Kate111 said...
i love the whole concept!!! The expression on the girls face makes me think she really young but its very good 

callie15 said...
Ooh, I love this photo! It's unique and professional-looking. Plus, it's cute :)

Seaa_Bearr said...
This is the cutest thing!

KaitlynElizabeth said...
this is TOO cute :) check out some of my picture please? thanks!

Lauren H. said...
It's so perfect. The green of the kiwis (and the scarf) just make the color of her lips pop. Ahh perfection!

remembermeplz said...

I love how the kiwis and the scarf are the same colour,and the pink of her lips =)

AMAZING!

Sagaringmar said...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:30 am
I love this photo! And it's not just because green in my favorite color :)

Taylor H. said...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:16 am
this is so adorable! <3 <3!

penguin35 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 10:16 am
Ha ha, cute. :) The lighting in this photo is great! The kiwi is so. . . vibrant.

world364 said...
Feb. 14, 2011 at 11:54 am
Very nice picture. How old is this girl?

writingrocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

very creative.... love the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thecanadiantexan said...
:O brilliance..(: