Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Sidewalk Lighting

Sidewalk Lighting

Report abuse
Description:
I am fairly certain that I need not describe what is in this photo =)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

SkimKimchi said...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:25 am
Is this in Oroville, too? :D

SkyeTrainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:10 am
    yep =)

SkimKimchi replied...
Cool-- The pic came out nice :D

Danka :)

SkimKimchi replied...
Danka? Do you mean "thank you"? :D

lol, yes it's German for thank you

SkimKimchi replied...
Really? Hahahaha! How cute. And you are very welcome :D Are you German btw?

SkyyeTrekkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
wow, so long since I looked at this, didn't know you'd replied, and no, I'm not, European mostly, I just like German :-)

SkimKimchi replied...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:03 am
Stupid service! LOL! Have you ever been to Germany?

SkyyeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:30 am
lol! And no, but I plan on doing some traveling there, and in Europe. You?

SkimKimchi replied...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:49 am
I always wanted to go to Tuscany :3

Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:52 am
oooh, me too :-) I want to go to Paris so I can visit the Louvre, and Sicily so i can see the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, such amazing art!!!