Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > A Balanced Meal

A Balanced Meal

Report abuse
Description:
Our Instructor Challenged Us To Use Two Props and An Individual To Create Three Supporting Ideas That Meld Into One Image. I Selected A Tennis Racket, A Coke And An Athletic Looking Subject To Photograph. I Thought This Would Work Well For An Advertising Campaign For A Soft Drink Company

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

liliepopbumbThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 6 at 1:04 pm:
cool awsome fab

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24, 2011 at 1:51 am:

funny!! i love the meaning behind this!! :)

Check out my pics!?????!????

CiCi said...
I really like the pictures and the messages you're trying to convey in your photos. I think that more expression in the model's face would bring more prescence to your photos. Keep it up

XXXsmalltowngirlXXX said...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 8:50 am:

I agree, I love the lighting.

It was very well put together, and would make a wonderful coca cola ad!

truely.spoke said...
Aug. 1, 2010 at 9:30 am:
i like this picture. one coke is my favorite soda and the guy is really cute...two thumbs up

Natalie H. replied...
Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:19 am :
agreed, hes really cute

Pillow said...
He is really cute but I have to say i think that is hilarious. It's like the saying. "A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand." I love the lighting too. It makes him look so ... I can't put my finger on it but he's so emphasized. I love it.

writergirl914 said...
lol You could send this in for an ad. But I like to look deeper into the meanings of photographs. For instance, your picture could signify the pressures of athletes to stay in a certain "flawless" form. My mother is a professional photographer and she says that your work shows extreme possibility and potential. Thanks!

Maigz said...
Oct. 21, 2009 at 2:14 am:
bahahahaha. Love it!

Stormy B. said...
Apr. 10, 2009 at 12:01 am:
Too Funny! This photo made me laugh!

Very Creative!

Sid Says This: said...
Feb. 22, 2009 at 10:49 pm:
Sophie: thank you for finding humor in a photo Coke! Food of the Gods! Or at least for teenagers