Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Upsy Daisy

Upsy Daisy

Report abuse
Description:
a ferris wheel....duh, lol

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 8:30 am
I like the offset angle of the picture. But the way the sky---the background---appears to divide into two colors is the coolest part for me.

SkyyeTrekkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 10:31 am
Thank you!! :-D I really like this one, the sky was a perfect color or it :-)

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 17, 2011 at 11:16 am
I love this picture! The vivid colors, perspective, etc...nice job! ^_^

SkyyeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks Liz!! i appreciate it :)

SkimKimchi said...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:27 am
                    Cool! :D I love fairs, too!

thanks :)      

SkimKimchi replied...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 10:06 am

Ur welcome :)

God bless

ArtsygirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 30, 2011 at 10:16 am
Fun picture! :)

Dani R. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

thank you!!

it was a fun day as well =)