New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Distortion

Distortion

Report abuse
Description:
This a reflection of a tree in Dairy Creek. Yes, the photo is suppose to be upside-down, I thought that it gave the photo more character. Please comment, or at least rate!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

callie15 said...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 7:56 pm:
Thanks for commenting :)

KelseyS94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like the prospective!

MaryTDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is just beautiful! 5 stars

callie15 replied...
Jan. 20, 2012 at 9:22 pm :
Ooh, thank you very much!

Ella1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is a really neat photo, it almost makes you feel like you are dreaming or something because of the "distortion." If you get a chance could you read my poem A Pink Watch, Portal, and Perpetual Sea and tell me what you think? Thank you!

callie15 replied...
Jan. 20, 2012 at 9:24 pm :
Thank you, and yes, I'd love to read your poem. Already I like it becaue it has a really interesting title :)

Ella1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 20, 2012 at 11:13 pm :
Thank you!

AnimaCordis said...
Jan. 8, 2012 at 5:21 am:
I really like this photo, I like it's coloring and shape. I like how the sky peeps though the trees. I also like how many different shades of green there are here. The title fits the photograph well. Good job!

callie15 replied...
Jan. 20, 2012 at 9:24 pm :
Thanks again!

callie15 replied...
Jan. 20, 2012 at 9:25 pm :
Thanks again! You've been helping me out so much, I'll check out your work, too :)

callie15 replied...
Jan. 20, 2012 at 9:26 pm :
Woa, I don't know how those two comments got on there!