New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Orange

Report abuse
Description:
Sunset, darlings. The most magical time of the day.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 19, 2011 at 7:35 am:
Wow, this is beautiful! Raven's right, you are excellent in photography. My only irk (which even though I still think this photo is still amazing, I must put in XD ) is the telephon line, or what looks like it, going through the middle. But over than that, it's awesome

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 20, 2011 at 4:15 pm :

I agree about the telephone line. Personally, I think it's a useless invention and we need to start getting rid of them ;P Ehhhhh. 

Anyway, I'm glad you mostly like it :D

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 20, 2011 at 5:01 pm :
I know, I hate it when you have a perfect picture set, and then there's a telephone pole or wire in the way :P

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

So magical that, when I am in the midst of it, I dare not break the silence of it nor tear my eyes from the beauty of it, until I've said a proper farewell to the departing Sun.

You're truly gifted with photography. You have the ability to picture such beauty, yet you have the wisdom to not try and capture it, but rather acknowledge it, so that you and your audience may grow because of it.

Oct. 17, 2011 at 5:22 pm :

I recently rediscovered that the sunrise is the same way. Only it's more of a birth, rather than a farewell. 

Thank you, Raven, I can hardly believe that I really have that ability, but you are the one who is telling me so, and I believe you. Thank you.