Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Breaking free

Breaking free This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This was made completely of wire and cards, and a sheet of cardboard. It took a very long time to create and to get the lighting correct.
Tags: Mike cards

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 120 comments. Post your own now!

simplyydestinyy said...
Feb. 3 at 9:42 pm
This is absolutely amazing! Great work!

Angel.Of.DarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 16, 2014 at 11:25 am
AMAZING WORK !! 

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 11, 2014 at 4:08 am
Great photo, sends out a message

Interminable_Dreamer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Ok... this is kind of awesome. :)

Laugh_Live_Write said...
Wow! How long did it take to set this up? It is very impressive. Well done!

booob said...
Dec. 12, 2013 at 8:03 am
that is because i ramed him whilst we were playing cards

Deep-Dark-Secrets said...
This is INCREDIBLE! Clearly you're VERY creative! I wouldn't have ever thought of anything like this! Must have taken you a LONG time to work on this and finish it. If not, then WOW.  Would you mind checking out my work too? I would LOVE it if you could give me any feedback. It'd be nice to hear from a proffesional! :)

ramfthomas4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 5, 2013 at 11:26 am
that is AMAZING!! it must have taken so much time! i applaud your dedication!  

TrishHastings said...
Really Nice!

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
AWESOME!!!!

SeizeTheDayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
So creative! 5/5 stars for sure. 

Sparkle1pops This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That was suc a great idea! I really like this

CreativeAngel said...
wow! I love it. This really does look like a lot of effort.

oldsoul said...

i am new to this stie so i can not say much to do with your side as of now

Cat-Girl said...
You have lots of talent and obviously a brilliant imagination. AWESOME work!

DayDreaamer said...
Wow this is awesome! I would have never had the patience to do this... In fact I would have never even thought of the idea. You are very creative. (:

Wildflower30 said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 4:14 am
Awestruck.

Call.Me.Clueless said...
This is amazing!! Such a creative idea! I can't even imagine...I would've quit after twenty minutes :)

Ella1 said...
I can tell you spent a lot of time on it! Very creative photo!

eliana924 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Amazing! I love the idea, and you implemented it so well!