New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Away

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

RockGirl182This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 12:51 am:
Same for me ! I love this, it's relaxing and makes me feel free in a weird way. OK, I just re-read that and I sound like a nut-errr ;) Could you please check out my picture : Hold, Capture & Release. 

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 3:13 pm :
Sure! :)              

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I LOVE this, it is going on my favs :)

Aug. 5, 2011 at 6:31 pm :
Wow, thanks so much! :D