Pink

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's amazing what you can create with a cage, a locket and a string of pearls. What a pretty image~

dreamxentertain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:55 am
i really like it! it's sort of a dreamlike picture.

RougePhotography This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you! 

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I would just like to say that I have seen a lot of your photos and they are AMAZING. Something is very wrong with the editors if they haven't put any of your stuff in the magazine. You're an awesome photographer! :)

Aww, thank you so much!  I appreciate it!  :) 

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oh, hang on, you are in the magazine... whoops. :| Well, it's well-deserved, then! :)