New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Pink

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's amazing what you can create with a cage, a locket and a string of pearls. What a pretty image~

dreamxentertainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:55 am:
i really like it! it's sort of a dreamlike picture.

RougePhotography This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 1:47 pm :
Thank you! 

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 8:55 pm:
I would just like to say that I have seen a lot of your photos and they are AMAZING. Something is very wrong with the editors if they haven't put any of your stuff in the magazine. You're an awesome photographer! :)

Jul. 22, 2011 at 1:47 pm :
Aww, thank you so much!  I appreciate it!  :) 

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 4:42 pm :
Oh, hang on, you are in the magazine... whoops. :| Well, it's well-deserved, then! :)