New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Disguise

Disguise This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Gasmask. Yes, it's real. :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Okay, so I have just looked at all of your photos (yes, all of them) and all I can say is WOW. You are truly amazing at photography. I mean, you have TEN things published! It's hard enough to get one thing, but ten is like...omigod...Not only that, but many of your photos have an Editor's Choice mark. You are by far my favorite photographer on TI, and I hope you never give it up. Before today, I had yet to 'favorite' any art, but you have broken that. (This photo, by the way, along with "Tree Mu... (more »)

RougePhotography This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:28 pm :
Aww, thank you so much! I think that's gotta be one of the most encouraging things someone has said to me. :) Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 4:03 pm :
No, thank you for sharing the bit of beauty you've made :)

Keli123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
crazyy eyesss!! love the gasmask. lol Sweet Picture!

Raytheraym said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 11:13 pm:
Wow! The eyes just pop! Great job!