Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Ohio Beauty

Ohio Beauty

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
OVer 100 veiws!!!! :D

musicispassion said...
beautiful pictire good job

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 12:12 am
thanks :) we went walking in the shallow part of the lake and found a rock that looked like a turtle (:

musicispassion replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 12:14 am
that's cool did u take a pic?

Aug. 6, 2011 at 12:19 am
yep, while waded up to my knees in water and eating cheeze-its, is it spelled with a z or s? :)

musicispassion replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 1:52 am
 u should post the turtle pic

my battery had been low and turned off before I could take the pic :P

musicispassion replied...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa bummer :P

KayleeRae said...
Great job capturing all of the elements: water, trees, and sky... The colors all compliment each other!

Aug. 5, 2011 at 10:16 am
Thank you :)

Saysh said...
that's really pretty!!!! great photo!!

my family was on vacation and stopped by this national park :)