New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Peacock This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
perfect lighting exhibits the stunning beauty of a gorgeous peacock feather

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

BlinK said...
Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:11 am:
The lighting is perfect! it's beautiful :)

SaphirraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 23, 2011 at 7:41 pm :
That's a picture? It's amazing!

divingforreality said...
This is really great. The colours are vivid. Fantastic.

Alexander_Lee said...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 1:28 am:
It took FOREVER to get the lighting and angle perfected! But it was all worth it :)

Love.Hate.Passion. said...
Simple and beautiful :)

dreamxentertainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:15 am:
this is gorgeous!! the colors! i mean, wow!

sakinaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 10:35 pm:
It's beautiful...:)

CarrieAnn13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 3:42 pm:
Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!  I love how all the colours are so vivid. :)  This deserves to be in the magazine.

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 3:09 pm:
Wow! This (like all your other photos) is amazing! I have a thing for peacock feathers. :)