New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Lake Murray

Lake Murray

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 29, 2011 at 5:17 pm:
this is a cool pic, but the crookedness bothers me. either make sure your camera is straight or realign it on your computer next time

Raytheraym said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 2:27 pm:
Pretty! But the horizon is crooked. In the future make sure your camera is straight before you take a picture. :)

HaleyDRog. replied...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 3:08 pm :
Photgraphy is all about angles. I like how the horizon isn't a boring straight line. Thank you though for the honesty!

Raytheraym replied...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 3:30 pm :
Okay, whatever you say.

thetruthawaits94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 10:15 pm:

This is beautiful!!!

HaleyDRog. replied...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 4:32 pm :
Thank you!

sakinaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 10:46 pm:
It's superb..:)Just amazing...I love taking photograph's too...check out my work...

HaleyDRog. replied...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 12:21 pm :
Thank you. And I'd be happy to look at some of your stuff.

emanmkhan said...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:10 pm:
This is better than any photograph I have seen in the Nature Magazine!!!!! You could be the goddess of photography! :D

HaleyDRog. replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 7:26 pm :
Thank you so much! I love photography. I really wish I could get published!