Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Scarlett Hands

Scarlett Hands

Report abuse
Description:
I saw these young maple leaves in the evening sun and suddenly began comparing them to human hands... Thought's a funny thing.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

SagaLiSela This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you

omgitsJanyMac said...
very nice
:)
I love it!

Why thank you Lemon Shark, I'm not sure who this is.... I CAN'T BE! BRAD PITT! Hehe, Negam...

Lemon_Shark said...
lol diz iz awsum

it r prty

n ull nevr gess huu diz iz

Syahirah said...
May 6, 2009 at 7:06 am
Well done! I love the leaves and the way you capture the it. What a good imagination did you have. Thank you for commenting on my photograph.

Becca said...
May 4, 2009 at 9:20 am
Wow I love the editing =]
great picture

Thank you for the ratings and wonderful comments everyone!
And You're welcom Alderto999 and EdytD

alberto999 said...
I like the maple leaves, compared to human hands, it gives it a touch of sincere freedom. As if the world was a light of our inner self. Beautiful photo!!. Im The poet who published flourishing love. Thanks for your comment.

May 2, 2009 at 9:05 am
I spelled scarlet wrong... Very sorry about that.

Gemma A. said...
i love it good job

EdytD said...
I actually really like it - it's great imagery, and is a unique comparison but at the same time really does look like hands.
I also love how the red color stands out from the dull browns of the trunk and the background. Great picture!

Thanks for commenting on my poetry; I really appreciate it! :D

Thanks