Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > A Princess In the Mist

A Princess In the Mist This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is my grandmother's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Her name is Princess Fiona.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

jane said...
Apr. 3, 2012 at 9:17 am:
beautiful, subtle background colors with Princess positioned to the right you have wonderful composition.....and a beautiful Princess too!  Nice image!

Isabellaxoxo2This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:43 pm :
Thank you so much your comment means so much!!!

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Cute puppy!!!

Chuckfan1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 6:54 am :
Thanks haha